Bardot Obsessed

It is impossible for anyone that knows me to have not realised by now that I have a ridiculous obsession with bardot tops. I just can't seem to stop buying them! I find on a lot of people one of the most flattering areas to show off is your décolletage, particularly the collar bones. Which is why I love this style of top so much, as I find it really accentuates these areas.

I have built up such a large collection of these tops in my wardrobe, I always try to buy different styles but I just can't help but gravitate back to the off the shoulder. Just a couple weeks ago I told myself that I simply cannot buy any more... and then I stepped into Zara and the obsession began again. So, it only seemed fitting that I do a blog post on my most recent bardot purchases that I can't stop wearing. Links to all the items are clickable on the headings.

Top 1



I'm still trying my hardest to incorporate more colour into my wardrobe, and this top made it very easy for me (please excuse the Pimms). The orange shade I found rather flattering, especially in the sunshine! And I love the broderie effect material which gives it a little extra detail. 

Top 2



Another recent purchase is this beautiful white bardot, which features some cute little trumpet sleeves and an almost scalloped hem. I love how fresh this top looks, I feel like it uplifts any outfit I wear it with. And honestly I'm not sure there's much that wouldn't go with it. The detailing is so intricate, considering the price. I also greatly appreciate that the top has a lining, as I have previously bought bardot tops that end up looking see-through, and it is a nightmare to wear a vest top underneath! I would recommend sizing down in this top.

Top 3



Lastly we have my most recent purchase... this is the Zara number that reignited my off the shoulder addiction! This is definitely a more dramatic top, with the ruching on the sleeves. One thing I particularly love about this bardot top is that the sleeves don't actually sit on your shoulders as they usually would. The sleeves are attached underneath the armpit, meaning when you lift up your arms it doesn't pull your top up with you (genius!). I'm not sure if you can tell by the photos, but this top has a very thin pinstripe running through it. If you're after a top full of detail, this is the one!

I have to mention my sunglasses as they saw me through last Summer and I absolutely love them. They were from TopShop last year (something similar here), they were such a bargain and I think they look like good quality, expensive ones. Also, love a mirrored sunglass in pictures!

Hope you enjoyed seeing my new bardot purchases, I certainly love them and know I'll get plenty of wear out of them!
Jeans - here
Shoes - here

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig