New Homeware Additions


I haven't yet had the chance to tell you about my love for homeware. I always have and always will buy many home accessories that I simply don't need, or have the space for. Still living with my parents does make it hard. I buy so many bits and bobs that I simply cannot fit just in my bedroom! There's definitely an overcrowding of trinkets and pots... But I just love anything to do with interiors, so I can't help myself when I see something I love. Usually with homeware, if you don't buy it when you see it, you won't be able to get it again. So, that's my excuse!


The lovely gold square tray at the top of this photo is from Debenhams, and it currently has 20% off! It's actually described as a jewellery tray, which I don't use it for. I like it more as decoration. Currently, I have placed my beautiful Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede candle (which smells incredible), and a cute little glass bottle from Eliza Rose inside it. It's a lovely addition on top of my chest of drawers. I like to place my 'lovely things' trinket next to this tray, which I do in fact use for jewellery. I like to change it up with my favourite pieces that I am constantly wearing. I was gifted this so am un-sure on where it is from, but I'm sure there will be something similar floating around online.


Now, I know this doesn't really count as homeware, but I consider it just as decorative as everything else in this post. I was very kindly gifted this Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera for my Birthday, and I am already obsessed with it. I'm trying very hard to be precious with my shots. It's just so nice to be able to have instantly printed photos, which will be perfect for my upcoming trip. It's great fun and doubles up as a great homeware accessory, it's definitely not one to put in the drawer!


You may have noticed this lovely sign popping up in the above photos. I bought this at the Eliza Rose shop in Wickham, which is full of lots of beautiful home decor pieces. I originally purchased it to use as a prop in photos, but soon realised it looked perfect displayed in my room alongside all the other gold decorations.


As you can tell there's a theme... This lovely silver paperweight is from Debenhams, unfortunately I cannot find it online. However I have seen lots recently, like the 'Inspire' one from Zoella's lifestyle range. As this one is much more weighted it is easier to place wherever you please. I am usually quite particular on my mixture of metals, but having gold in one area of my bedroom and silver in another seems to sit just fine with me!


As you can see, this is where I decided to place the 'dream' sign. I love how it looks here, and it ties in with the other silver accessories on the shelf. Most of the decor on this shelf I have owned for quite a while, other than the 'Shine Bright' print which is another new homeware addition. This is also from Debenhams (they have some great pieces at the moment), but again it isn't featured online. I have had a browse though, and there are plenty of other really lovely framed prints. I enjoy the contrast of the black and white frames, and doesn't everyone just love a good print?


I was on the hunt for a nice storage box to fill up with all my skincare products, and ended up finding this bargain in Homesense. I love the 'shabby chic' style of it, and it fitted perfectly with the interior of our bathroom. It's a versatile box, as I know I could use it in most rooms and fill it with whatever I like. It was only £5.99, but as we all know Homesense don't always have more than one of a particular product. However, they do always have so much lovely home decor, that you're more than guaranteed to find an alternative.


These beautiful coasters were another purchase from Homesense. They were again, an absolute bargain, and are such lovely quality. Marble is obviously very popular at the moment, and usually I find it to be quite expensive, so I was very pleased to come across these. They look perfect on my bed side tables. Both of my Homesense purchases were made at the Hedge End store, so it may be worth having a browse if you really like any of these items!

All of my new additions are perfect for any home no matter what the season is. It may not all be to your taste, but hopefully I've given you a good insight into mine.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig