The Black Blazer


I've finally got my hands on a Black Blazer, and I can't stop wearing it. For some unknown reason, I haven't had one in my wardrobe for years. After recently having a wardrobe clear out, I realised that I was really lacking in my smart jacket department... and the item that has solved this problem is this black blazer. It literally goes with everything, and turns the most casual of outfits into smart ones. I opted for a double breasted, more boyfriend fitting style, which generally I would avoid. I find that more oversized clothing styles don't tend to suit my body shape, but for some reason this one seems to work. I picked this one up from Stradivarius for an amazing price... I know I've definitely already got my price per wear out of it! Anyway, the point I'm trying to make is that if you don't already own a black blazer, then it's about time you invested in one. Trust me, they will solve all your wardrobe malfunctions. Now if I'm having an outfit meltdown, I just reach for my black blazer and all my problems are solved!





No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig