The Perfect Summer Accessory


I saw this lovely bag a month or so ago, I tried to restrain myself for as long as possible, but eventually gave in and had to buy it. It's one of those "I really want it, but I really don't need it" purchases. But now I have the bag in my hands, I couldn't be happier with it! To me, this bag represents Summer completely. The beautiful, bold coral pink is the perfect pop of colour to add to an outfit. Being a regular monochrome wearer, bringing in colour through accessories is an easy way to make my outfits look more seasonally appropriate and give them that little perk. 



I found this bag on Mango's website, which I am loving at the moment. They seem to have some amazing pieces online in all departments, but I am especially loving their bags. I already have one or two more on my wish list! Mango are particularly great at creating high-end dupes, when I first saw this bag Gucci immediately sprung to mind. With the fold-over flap and statement buckle, they have created a beautiful bag that definitely resembles the Gucci Dionysus. Luckily this one is much more affordable! At £35.99 for an authentic leather bag, you can't really go wrong. 



It is a relatively small bag, however fits all the necessities. I can comfortably carry a few items of makeup (inc. 2 brushes, powder, bronzer and a lipstick), and there is a front zip pocket where you can store a coin purse or loose cards/coins. My phone which is rather large (iPhone 6s+) can just about slot in as well. I have to admit when I ordered it I was expecting it to be a bit larger, but I find the small size is absolutely fine, and it stops me from handbag hoarding! 


I'm pretty sure I've found the perfect bag to carry me through the Summer season. It's going to look great with pretty much everything I own, and will allow me to keep wearing black in the warmer weather! Now to find some shoes to match... 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig