My Autumn & Winter Colour Palette | Knitwear


Finally, the cold and crisp weather is kicking in. And I have to say I am extremely excited to have gotten all my knitwear back out of my wardrobe! I guess there is a pretty standard colour palette that goes hand-in-hand with Autumn/Winter, you know black, burgundy, grey etc. But I thought I would show you what my own personal colour palette consists of for the current seasons. Of course there's black, it will always be my base colour, it is just so easy to dress with. This usually comes in the form of jeans and boots. I will always be a burgundy and grey lover too, they are of course still neutral colours so are easy enough to integrate into anyone's wardrobe.

The new colours I have discovered for AW17 that I may not have previously experimented with so much are blush shades, red and camel. Pantone Colour Institute released their colour report earlier on this year for AW17, featuring some lovely camel-toned shades 'Toast' and 'Copper Tan'. There's a beautiful bright red 'Flame Scarlet', and some gorgeous earthy tones. So clearly we are going to be seeing lots of clothing along this colour wavelength this season. Some of these colours featured in the colour report are still currently on my wish list, however sadly university means less online shopping. But I am on the hunt for a beautiful camel coat, and would really like to get some boots this year that AREN'T black for once (we'll see).

I've put together several outfits for you, focusing on knitwear. Seeing as in Autumn and Winter that is basically what I live in, it only makes sense. Most pieces are new/recent, but I have included a couple from last year. I think I've found some pretty great wardrobe staples to see me through the colder months. Here are some of my favourite pieces...

The Cable Knit | Red



The Bardot Knit | Grey 



The Back Detail Knit | Burgundy 



The Turtle Neck Knit | Grey 



The Sleeve Detail Knit | Beige 



I hope you like the pieces I have picked out, I have linked the ones that I can. I think it's pretty safe to say that I'm now covered in the knitwear department! 

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig