Sass & Edge | New Winchester Boutique


You may or may not have heard about the fabulous new Boutique coming to Winchester, Sass & Edge. Co-owned by two lovely ladies, who are certain to bring some effortless style and sass to the city. They will be opening their doors quietly on Thursday 31st August, followed by a launch party (date soon to be revealed), so look out for the beautiful shop on Southgate Street, where you are sure to discover some gorgeous brands. If you're a cashmere, star or denim lover... this shop is going to be your idea of heaven. I was lucky enough to get a preview of the beautiful stock you will soon be lusting over, and I am going to share some of the pieces with you!










Isn't it all so beautiful?! I cannot wait to see the shop merchandised with all this stock. Follow their Instagram (@sassandedge) where they will be regularly posting, and keep an eye out for some of my shots! I'm sure you're just as excited as I am for this lovely Boutique to be opening, so make sure you pop the date in your diaries!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig