Malaga Lookbook

A sneak peek of what I wore whilst on my Spanish getaway...


Trousers - Mango
Bag - In Pink - Topshop
Shoes - Topshop


Swimsuit - In White - New Look


Dress - Old Missguided
Bag & Shoes - Same as Above


Shorts - Zara
Bag - Mango Sold Out

I'm not really much of a print person, but in the Summer I find it much easier to experiment with my style. I particularly enjoyed introducing the Mango trousers into my wardrobe, as they were something completely different for me. I have definitely found a new love for trousers this Summer!

If you didn't already know, I am a big monochrome lover. Even in the Summer I find it impossible to move away from black and white. I think if you wear the right items, then you can get away with it just fine. Like the Zara shorts, especially as they are a white base.

You may notice that there were quite a few un-linkable items, this is because they aren't recent. I've tried to be a bit more sensible this year and not shop too much for my holidays. I did succumb and buy a few new bits (as you can see). I decided to splurge a little bit more for my holiday to Rome, as this was a Birthday trip. So, keep a look out for my upcoming Rome Lookbook where I will feature more new Summer purchases! 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig