My New Leather Love


Finally after our swelteringly hot bank holiday weekend, the autumnal weather seems to have made an appearance. So, finally it is time for me to get my beautiful new leather jacket out the wardrobe (before the sun returns again). 

I have completely and utterly fallen in love with this jacket. It's black, has silver hardware, it's matte, and is slightly cropped... it has everything I could've ever wanted. I spent a lot of time hunting for the perfect leather jacket. As an investment piece, it had to be just right. Originally, I had my mind set on an All Saints one, but after trying them out I came to the conclusion that they were just a bit too busy for me. I then knew that I didn't want a belt on it. I came across this beautiful Whistles 'Black Agnes Leather Jacket', as soon as I saw it I prayed it would look just as lovely on, and it did.

It's completely timeless, because it has the right amount of details. It's not particularly trend lead, so I know that it will carry me through seasons from year to year. For me, it is the perfect length, hitting me around the hip area (I'm around 5'5). It's quite a boxy fit, with slim fitting arms, which I find is the most flattering fit for my body shape. I'm not sure there's anyone I can't see this jacket looking fab on!






Whistles is one of my favourite and most covetable brands, so I was thrilled to get my hands on this jacket. It is made using the softest of leathers, and has a beautiful silk feeling lining. I am so pleased I picked this one, it is definitely going to be a wardrobe staple for many years to come.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig